• Automatic software updates on clients when new versions are released on the server
• Pre-release piloting of new packages
• Customizable slideshow presented during logout/reboot installs
• Installs and uninstalls are conditional on the exit status of pre-flight scripts
• Packages can be expired (auto-uninstalled) after a period of disuse
• Both the client and admin tools are command-line only and fully scriptable<
• Command-line options allow integration with developer workflows & other automation
It interfaces with Jamf Pro mostly via the REST API using ruby-jss. It also accesses the JSS's backend MySQL database directly to provide enhanced features.
Please see the Documentation for more info, as well as installation and setup details.
d3 is released under a modified Apache License v2.0. Please see the LICENSE.txt file for details.